Provide underwriting coordination, review all submissions for accuracy and forwards to supporting providers, develops proposals, tracks new business, and works closely with teams, vendors, carriers on the captive’s premium and financial issues.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency in a related discipline and at least two (2) years of experience in the insurance industry.
- Strong team attitude
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, especially using Excel and Word, and other on-line computer systems
- Comfortable making presentations to small groups
- Organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and judgment skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Commitment to company values
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, prepare and submit documents to Underwrite renewal business and new business
- Accountable for creation and preparation of proposals.
- Support for one to three program managers.
- Responsible for premium accounts/cession statement reconciliation.
- Provide customer service to clients, brokers, fronting companies, various service providers.
- Provide assistance to members regarding captive questions.
- Assist in the preparation of captive financial documents.
- Participate in meetings
- Create and maintain reports
PRIORITIES: Accuracy, Timeliness, Broker-Service Provider-Client Relationships, Positive Team Attitude