At Captive Resources, our colleagues enjoy giving together for causes they are passionate about. Find out how we make a difference as a team.
Our COVID Response
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Captive Resources (CRI) has taken exhaustive measures to keep our colleagues and their families safe, as well as making it easier for them to work remotely. Here are some of the policies and programs we’ve implemented during the pandemic:
- We provided most colleagues with a one-time bonus to help with the increased food and supply costs associated with working from home at the beginning of the pandemic.
- As students returned to school in the Fall of 2020, we offered tutoring assistance of up to $1,000 per month for colleagues with school-age children.
- We substantially expanded our existing work-from-home program with tools like Webex and Microsoft Teams for all staff and provided ongoing training on effectively using these tools.
- We increased our all-staff meetings’ frequency so senior management could keep all colleagues informed as the COVID-19 situation developed and changed.
- When stay-at-home orders were lifted in the Summer of 2020, we realized how many colleagues were getting anxious to return to the office. In response, we developed an optional return-to-work program on a rotational basis with teams working Monday through Thursday every other week. This rotation created a 10-day gap between times in the office for most colleagues.
- We provided active and antibody COVID-19 testing for all colleagues and their families. We also provided personal protection equipment like reusable masks, gloves, and oximeters to all colleagues.
- We installed a best-in-class HVAC system to improve airflow throughout the office.
Captive Resources Blood Drive
Many CRI colleagues enjoy periodically participating in local blood drives to help others when they need it most.
Grabowski Scramble Golf Tournament
CRI employees come together each fall to help in the fight against brain cancer at the annual Grabowski Scramble. This event partners with the American Brain Tumor Association (ABTA), and all proceeds are used to fund innovative research.
Feed My Starving Children
CRI’s colleagues united to provide nutritious meals to children worldwide.
JDRF Annual Walk to Cure Diabetes
The CRI team walked together to raise awareness and funding at the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) Annual Walk to Cure Diabetes.
Community Food Pantry
Items donated served families, children, seniors, and others at risk of hunger.
Special Olympics World Games and Unified Relay Across America
It was an honor to be a part of the Illinois Unified Relay Across America for the 2015 Special Olympics World Games in Los Angeles.