At Captive Resources (CRI), we provide consulting services to dozens of member-owned group captives. That means we work with over 6,000 companies, their brokers, and other representatives that rely on CRI to provide insurance expertise and guidance whenever it’s needed.
When you join a group captive that works with CRI, you can rest assured that our Program Management team is here to guide and support you through the entire process of group captive ownership and participation. CRI commits resources that deliver personalized attention to captive members and their brokers. Each captive member company is assigned dedicated Program Management professionals.
While we respond to each captive according to its unique needs, our Program Management team routinely provides assistance with a variety of functions key to ensuring the smooth operations of the captives and a seamless experience for the members and their brokers:
- Prospective member submissions
- Onboarding new members and new brokers
- Facilitating annual renewals
- Data reporting
- Audit coordination
- Premium collection
- Coordination/preparation of Board of Directors meeting materials
- Problem resolution involving brokers, captive managers, and other service providers